I know this blog is going to turn into your inspiration, someday soon! Something you won’t miss at any rate!
That’s why I decided to post today without disheartening you all, despite the fact that I’m running at a tight schedule with exams coming up at the end of this month.
Actually I came up with this fun list, which is made up of things I’m already following and considering of following.
Perhaps you too should take a close look and find out in how many things you would join with me! If you find any of the contents not clear enough or confusing I am willing to clarify things for you. So do not fret to contact me!
Do not cheat by any means! And good luck with the list!
- Pick an innocent guy. Hide somewhere. Whistle at him. Make him confused and run away.
- Replace putting your tongue out with shaking your booty. 😛 is old fashioned.
- Stick to skipping as often as possible, instead of walking. Simply walking is lame for the 21st century.
- Post self-addressed letters to yourself every now and then. It helps to preserve self importance.
- Ask people for their gender and give them an unconvinced look when they answer.
- Meow with cats.
- When preparing to do lists, make sure you have already accomplished the tasks.
- Charge the bus conductor for making you sit on the seat for hours at a stretch in long distance journeys.
- Set the alarm for random times and intentionally leave it in your boarding mate’s room.
- Invite everyone you know for a party you are going to host on November 31st.
- Scream like Tarzan while crossing the road.
- Stare at your enemy through the points of a fork and pretend he/ she is in jail.
- When you are leaving the zoo, run to the gate screaming “The lions are out!”.
And the list for today ends here.
Now do a little bit of math and calculate your percentage.
If your overall score:
0% – 60%: I can’t believe that you even bothered to read this!
61% – 75%: Go, get some coolness pumped in for the best.
76% – 90%: Still there’s space for you to improve in your sanity.
91% – 99%: Totally impressive.
100%: How about becoming my second best friend on a trial basis?
Anything more than 100% (+ if you are a guy): Please send me your CV. I think I know where you fit in!