Just wanted to let everyone know that I’ll be taking the next three weeks off from blogging!
I’ve got exams going on at the university, and CIMA exams to follow that! Not my happiest hours, nevertheless, I decided t0 take a small break!
So enjoy this video of Nimmi Harasgama, Sri Lankan comedian for now.
I will miss you all and hope you all will have a fabulous time!
Take care till I see you all again in three weeks time!
Tomorrow I’ll turn 21.
Yeah, I’ll be celebrating that birthday which is considered to be an important milestone in one’s life, where you’ll be privileged to do whatever you wish for, without age being a constraint. In simple words, I’m going to celebrate the independence birthday where you will be presented with a KEY instead of wings to fly away, thus celebrated as the biggest blow out bash ever!
And unlike in past years, I’m kind of looking forward for this one! Well, it’s not because of the obvious natural reasons you must be thinking right now. It’s purely because I want to turn into 24 soon! And being 21 means I’m almost getting there! Ouch! Thrilled, I am indeed, that I feel like jumping up and down over joyed!
Anyway getting back to the disheartening part of this, that’s the death of my 20th year which will be marked in few more hours, I can assure you my sweet Twenty, that you will be missed as you were a good year to live in with. I made number of accomplishments living in with you apart from the triumphs in academic field, like becoming a devoted Facebooker, who venture into that cyberspace just to worship it on a daily basis! Not to forget, the credit of pointing me out that I could jolly well have an affair with blogging too goes out to you. So you will always have a special place in my heart, my sweet Twenty.
And now, when I’m about to open the bottle of celebratory champagne, I just hope your buddy, Twenty One will also do the same great job and help me with the conquering of worlds yet to be conquered by me!
I know this blog is going to turn into your inspiration, someday soon! Something you won’t miss at any rate!
That’s why I decided to post today without disheartening you all, despite the fact that I’m running at a tight schedule with exams coming up at the end of this month.
Actually I came up with this fun list, which is made up of things I’m already following and considering of following.
Perhaps you too should take a close look and find out in how many things you would join with me! If you find any of the contents not clear enough or confusing I am willing to clarify things for you. So do not fret to contact me!
Do not cheat by any means! And good luck with the list!
- Pick an innocent guy. Hide somewhere. Whistle at him. Make him confused and run away.
- Replace putting your tongue out with shaking your booty. 😛 is old fashioned.
- Stick to skipping as often as possible, instead of walking. Simply walking is lame for the 21st century.
- Post self-addressed letters to yourself every now and then. It helps to preserve self importance.
- Ask people for their gender and give them an unconvinced look when they answer.
- Meow with cats.
- When preparing to do lists, make sure you have already accomplished the tasks.
- Charge the bus conductor for making you sit on the seat for hours at a stretch in long distance journeys.
- Set the alarm for random times and intentionally leave it in your boarding mate’s room.
- Invite everyone you know for a party you are going to host on November 31st.
- Scream like Tarzan while crossing the road.
- Stare at your enemy through the points of a fork and pretend he/ she is in jail.
- When you are leaving the zoo, run to the gate screaming “The lions are out!”.
And the list for today ends here.
Now do a little bit of math and calculate your percentage.
If your overall score:
0% – 60%: I can’t believe that you even bothered to read this!
61% – 75%: Go, get some coolness pumped in for the best.
76% – 90%: Still there’s space for you to improve in your sanity.
91% – 99%: Totally impressive.
100%: How about becoming my second best friend on a trial basis?
Anything more than 100% (+ if you are a guy): Please send me your CV. I think I know where you fit in!